Learn the basics - the power of essential oils, and how to use some of the more popular ones. We’ll also go over some essential oil blends and some of doTERRA’s other products.
Learn practical uses for the oils, what they’re good for and how to use them. Some of the essential oils covered in this course include Peppermint, Lavender, and Frankincense. We also go over doTERRA’s Protective Blend, Respiratory Essential Oil Blend, and special blend for head tension.
Some of other products include doTERRA’s Bone Nutrient Complex, Probiotic Formula, and doTERRA’s popular wellness supplements.
You’ll have a working knowledge of all the basics upon completing this class.
Click the button below to get started. If this is your first time, create an account. Once you enroll, or sign in, you are taken to the beginning of the study.
The green navigation panel on the left of the screen tracks your progress and allows you to move through the steps in each chapter an. You can start and stop as your time allows. You can finish the class in about an hour.
- STEP 5 - WELLNESS SUPPLEMENTS
- STEP 6 - LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 7 – DIGESTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 8 – LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 9 – PROTECTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 10 – PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 11 – RESPIRATORY BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 12 – MELALEUCA (TEA TREE) ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 13 – OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 14 – SOOTHING BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 15 – FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 16 – PROBIOTIC FORMULA
- STEP 17 – MENSTRUATION SUPPORT
- STEP 18 – BONE NUTRIENT COMPLEX
- STEP 19 – HEAD TENSION
- STEP 20 – BLEND for WOMEN
- STEP 21 – SEASONAL SUPPORT
- STEP 22 - PRICE PER DROP
- STEP 23 – HOW DO OILS FIT IN YOUR LIFE?
- STEP 24 - THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
- STEP 25 - Essential Oils 101 Final Quiz
Andrew & Richard
Instructors & Wellness Advocates
About the instructors
Andrew Stricklin and Richard Farrester are doTERRA Wellness Advocates. They are passionate about telling others about the power of essential oils. As Wellness Advocates, they engage in constructive conversations with others and make formal or informal presentations about their personal successes and journey on the path toward wellness.