The body’s cardiovascular system is responsible for supplying blood to all organs, tissues, and cells in the body. It is also responsible for transporting oxygen, nutrients, hormones, and cellular waste products throughout the body.
The oxygen and nutrient-rich blood that brings life and health to all cells, also transport Essential Oils which can help support this delicate system. Some oils support blood flow, some support keeping the arteries healthy.
In addition to learning which oils can help support the cardiovascular system, this course explains the application of the oils and how to best use them.
- STEP 6 – WHAT IS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH?
- STEP 7 – CARDIOVASCULAR FUN FACTS
- STEP 8 – OILS FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- STEP 9 – MAINTAINING OPEN BLOOD FLOW
- STEP 10 – OILS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY ARTERIES
- STEP 11 – OILS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY ARTERY WALLS
- STEP 12 – WELLNESS SUPPLEMENTS
- STEP 13 – LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 14 – LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 15 – STRESS RELIEF
- STEP 16 – CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 17 – FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 18 – GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 19 – LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 20 – MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 21 – BASIL ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 22 – SOOTHING BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 23– THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
Essential Oil Expert & Wellness Advocate
About the instructor
Richard is a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and is passionate about telling others about the power of essential oils. As a Wellness Advocate, Andrew makes formal or informal presentations about his personal successes with essential oils and his journey on the path toward wellness.