This study provides information on how essential oils can help with a good night's sleep. You'll also find tips and recipes for calming emotions soothing tension, creating a relaxing environment, helping little ones get to sleep, and much more.
Click the button below to get started. If this is your first time, create an account. Once you enroll, or sign in, you are taken to the beginning of the study.
The green navigation panel on the left of the screen tracks your progress and allows you to move through the steps in each chapter an. You can start and stop as your time allows. You can finish the class in about an hour.
- STEP 4 – ESSENTIAL OILS FOR SLEEP
- STEP 5 – WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR BODIES WITHOUT ENOUGH SLEEP
- STEP 6 – RELIEF FOR DAYTIME SLEEPINESS
- STEP 7 – THE POWER OF AROMATHERAPY
- STEP 8 – SUPPORTING SLEEP WITH GROUNDING OILS
- STEP 9 – SUPPORTING SLEEP WITH SOOTHING OILS
- STEP 10 – SWEET DREAMS WITH JUNIPER BERRY
- STEP 11 – SUPPORTING SLEEP WITH ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS
- STEP 12 – BREATHE EASY FOR PEACEFUL SLEEP
- STEP 13 – THE RESTFUL BLEND
- STEP 14 – RESTFUL COMPLEX SOFTGELS
- STEP 15 – LAVENDER AND YOUR EMOTIONS
- STEP 16 – PHYSICAL SUPPORT FOR RESTFUL SLEEP
- STEP 17 – WHEN YOUR MIND IS QUIET, BUT YOUR HEAD IS FULL OF TENSION
- STEP 18 – FEEL THE BURN OR RELIEVE THE BURN?
- STEP 19 – CREATING A ROUTINE
- STEP 20 – UNWIND WITH A GENTLE MASSAGE
- STEP 21 – SETTING UP A RELAXING SLEEP ENVIRONMENT
- STEP 22 – BEDTIME FOR THE LITTLE ONES
- STEP 23 – SLEEPY TIME RUB
- STEP 24 – THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
- STEP 25 - Essential Oils and Sleep Final Quiz
Essential Oil Expert & Wellness Advocate
About the instructor
Richard is a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and is passionate about telling others about the power of essential oils. As a Wellness Advocate, Andrew makes formal or informal presentations about his personal successes with essential oils and his journey on the path toward wellness.