Pollen affects us all in some way or another. From watering eyes, to sneezing, and coughing, seasonal allergies seem most common in the spring and fall. However, many people suffer year-round.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology estimate over half of spring allergy sufferers actually have year-round symptoms.
Essential oils can help you through changing seasons by protecting against environmental threats outdoors and inside, too.
This course will reveal which oils can help support your respiratory system, explain the application of essential oils, and how to best use them.
- STEP 4 – SEASONS IN COMFORT
- STEP 5 - POLLEN FACTS
- STEP 6 – SEASONAL IRRITANTS
- STEP 7 – SEASONAL RELIEF RECIPES
- STEP 8 – STOP THE COUGH
- STEP 9 – COUGH RELIEF SUPPORT RECIPES
- STEP 10 – WHAT ABOUT CONGESTION?
- STEP 11 – ALLEVIATE CONGESTION
- STEP 12 – NOSES THAT RUN
- STEP 13 – STOP RUNNING
- STEP 14 – ITCHY EYES
- STEP 15 – ROLL ON FOR EYE SUPPORT
- STEP 16 – DRY, ITCHY THROAT
- STEP 17 – SOOTHE YOUR THROAT
- STEP 18 – SCRATCHY SKIN
- STEP 19 – COMFORTABLE SKIN
- STEP 20 – BUG OFF
- STEP 21 – BITES AND STINGS
- STEP 22 – QUALITY REST
- STEP 23 – SLEEPY TIME RECIPES
- STEP 24 – THANKS FOR ATTENDING!
Essential Oil Expert & Wellness Advocate
About the instructor
Richard is a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and is passionate about telling others about the power of essential oils. As a Wellness Advocate, Andrew makes formal or informal presentations about his personal successes with essential oils and his journey on the path toward wellness.